Vintage Fair 2012 – Take Two!
Ok, so I flew around again today and picked up some more goodies, ugh srsly I am going to go broke here, I can FEEL it!
I put together a little “look book” of the various looks you can achieve, if you want, from VF2012! I’ll try not to make a huge wall of text about it (click through to flickr for larger pic)
- This look is sexy serious look, the corset is from Glow and is Mesh (obvs) and comes in various colours, I chose GOLD!
- This is an entire clothing look from Mon Cheri! The crochet top comes as texture top, with boob addon, which is great.. and the skirt comes with a hud so you can change stuff (if you fatpack) and it’s mesh. With this look I popped on one of the Izzie’s 80′s skins!
- This look is brought to you by The Skinnery and Crash Republic! The skin isn’t my usual taste, it’s probably a bit tooooo “real” looking for me, but it’s very pretty! The top and shorts are both from CR and go really well together, of course I had to have the shorts with Union Jack on
- This dress is one of the many things available from Zenith Fashions! She’s a beaut! I paired it with the kitten heels from ChaChaDee! for a understated, yet sexy look.
- My fav look! The top and bag are from Shabby Cat and are just DIVINE… and of course, the skin and leggings are from Izzie’s. These are some of my favourite things so far, each come in an array of colours and would take me right back to the 80′s, if I could remember being old enough to enjoy them!
Finally below we have offerings from Sleeping Koala in the form of various colours of block colour dresses! These are texture with mesh flap, and I chose the corresponding colours to showcase Carolines lovely new sets! We have Dreams and Happy and they are all flowery goodness!
IT’S COMING GUYS… so get ready and save your moolah <3
Posted on July 31, 2012, in Clothing, Events, Skin and tagged carolines, chachadee, crash republic, elikatira, glow, izzies, mon cheri, shabby cat, skinnery, sleeping koala, truth, vintage fair 2012, wasabi pills, zenith. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.