I still have SOOO much to blog, it’s insane! I think tomorrow might be a day of props and furniture and poses and stuff, or clothing.. or all of them, omg I dunno! Anyway here are few more things from Vintage Fair 2012 and then a lil bonus prop piece from Bent!
First another lil lookbook:
- Razorblade Jacket: RJ is fast becoming a store I love for the grungier side of my persona. This dress is not to be sniffed at, it’s mesh, it’s gorgeous, it’s well textured. It was MINE.
- !Eclectic Apparel: Some really cute 50’s style dresses out, with matching cardigans (available separately). Mix and match your colours, or go for the same, LIKE ME! Retro fantasticalness (it’s a word).
- DCNY: A really cute slinky dress, with prim collar and bow! It comes with mesh crotch flap (and non mesh) and is a sexy little piece, I paired it with one of the Pomme D’Amour hairs available, I feel like LuLu!
- Jack Spoon & Glow Studio: A gorgeous texture/mesh combo from Jack Spoon, I chose the yellow, it comes in more! I paired it with the birdy set from Glow, who DOESN’T love a duck????
- Purplemoon: Available as separates, this skirt and top are gorgeous, oh and the glasses, I feel like Jackie O! Really nice mesh pieces, well textured, great size options! LOVE LOVE, bit demure for me, but love still.
The skins I’m wearing in that pic are all VF skins (apart from League in RJ Pic) and are from Shine and Heartsick! I love the Shine skin, the lips are so kisseable, maybe a bit overglossy for some, but for me.. I like!
coldLogic are at the Vintage Fair and have 7.. read SEVEN new items out! You can see them all below, click through for a bigger picture. It’s a mix of retro, mostly a 60’s type feel to me tho. Ranging from the more sensible chic option in the first picture, to the more baggy/loose option avec belt in the second (in awesome colours, if I may say so), then a cute gogo style dress for three of the them and a couple of mish mashes of the others! All in all, there are three styles of dress, but in 7 styles. Do I make sense? I do to me!
I love love LOVE this release, it’s not entirely “me” but it made me feel fun to dress up and play around outside of my comfort zone and after all, it IS a Vintage Fair!!!! The skins I’m wearing in this pic are all from Heartsick, who have some wonderful skins out!
Finally! I have seen (and picked up) some of Bent’s items for Vintage Fair, but I have seen them blogged a fair bit too, so although I do intend to blog them, this is the Bent offering for Fluid this time around! It’s a Matrix prop and it is GORGEOUS. I am going to be ignorant and say I haven’t really seen much of Bent, but then when I was in full flow with Frooti, I didn’t tend to visit other pose stores.. now i’m on a break i’m having a HOOT of a time!! It comes with 10 poses in the prop and although it’s a bit of a dark picture (soz) you can click through for bigger! Wearing items from Sn@tch and Elikatira in there❤
Finally a close up of one of the oOo Studio poses… this is sooooo gorgeous, and this snap is raw from SL.. thanks to my baby for posing with me❤
IT’S COMING FOR YOU.. BARBARA